Special Thanks to Everyone Who Helped Make 28:50 Possible
We would like to extend a very special thanks to everyone who helped us make the New York to LA Record possible.
- God for safety and keeping everything that was outside of our control working more perfectly as we ever could have imagined.
- My lovely wife, Megan, for putting up with another pearl in the long strand of crazy things that I do.
- My co-driver Dave Black for some of the most impressive and helpful driving I have witnessed in quite some time.
- Dan Huang – our navigator and support passenger who has the best cop-spotting eyes I have ever been privy to.
- My parents for giving up a couple of nights sleep worrying about the craziness their first born son was up to.
- Brandon Saszi, Eric Gregory, and everyone at Lamborghini Atlanta/Motorcars of Georgia
- Dak, Monty, Carsen and the team at CarTunes of Atlanta
- Charles Carden for developing the fuel system
- Forrest Sibley for all of the assistance strategizing, setting up, and programming the arsenal of countermeasures for the trip
- The entire team at Blue Donkey Iced Coffee
- David Claster, Ralph, and their team at RBM North Mercedes Benz
- Adam Kochanski for monitoring weather and traffic
- Tom Park for monitoring weather and traffic
- Ash Majid & Ladan Joon for the hospitality before we departed
- Danny Landoni for scouting in Pennsylvania
- Chris Staschiak for scouting in Ohio
- David Wiggins for route support in Ohio
- Tom Greulich for scouting in Missouri
- Jules Doty for scouting in New Mexico
- Nick Reid for scouting in California
- Brock Yates for his inspiration, wisdom, and motivation in our conversation
- Alex Roy for his sportsmanship, example, and counsel in the preparation for the attempt
- Richard Rawlings for his sportsmanship and endless devotion to all things Cannonball!
- Everyone who called, texted, prayed, and supported us.
I know that there are many more that I have forgotten but this is a start. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone for helping make this crazy dream of mine a reality.